The benefits of lymphatic massage after breast augmentation surgery
Lymphatic massages are highly recommended after a breast augmentation surgery. As a certified surgeon, I have proven based on my experience that massaging the breasts helps a lot during the healing process. Not only is it good for the patient’s health, it also helps in positioning the augmented breasts. There are cases where round silicone implants tend to stay high in the breasts. This instantly gives the patient a look like that of a bodybuilder. By doing the lymphatic massage, you breasts will gradually relax and the appearance will improve.
Here are the other benefits that you can get from doing lymphatic massage after breast augmentation surgery:
– It strengthens the immune system through the stimulation of the lymphatic nodules.
– It accelerates the lymph current and the elimination of toxic residues.
– It carries along the toxins that are blocking the physiological processes.
– It makes the transport of fatty acids and cholesterol easier.
– Through massage, the lymphatic current is intensified up to 10 times.
– It creates a dynamic of the lymph circulation in the intercellular spaces.
– It intensifies the nutritive exchanges and the elimination of the toxins from the body.
However, it is important to know that there are also contraindications of the lymphatic massage:
- Bronchial asthma (acute infection caused by bacteria, viruses or allergens)
- Cardiac insufficiency
- Malign tumors (out of the fear that cancer might spread)
- Major cardiac issues, etc.
It is always best to consult your surgeon and to know if a lymphatic massage is best fit for you or not.