Breast augmentation initial consultation
All breast augmentation surgery starts with an initial consultation. This is a crucial part of the process. It is also your best opportunity to meet and get to know your attending surgeon. You would be able to identify your surgeon’s skills and abilities as well as the experience. Take advantage of this moment to know if your surgeon is qualified to perform the surgery and deliver you your aimed result in the safest way possible.
The initial consultation also allows you the following advantages:
1. You can ask all the questions you have about the surgery. You would be able to tell your surgeon the result you’re aiming for and the things that you don’t want. Keep in mind, it is your body and you are responsible for picking the best option.
2. You can also do your own research about your desired procedure. This will help you get an idea of what to expect. Your surgeon will explain it to you but it’s always better if you know some if not all, about the subject. The more you know about the procedure, the easier will it be for you to visualize the final result.
3. You can clarify all the details and your confusions before you make your final decision.
4. You will be able to get a clear quotation of the procedure. This is a perfect time to know if there are available payment plans that would best suit your budget.
5. This is also the time to know if you are physically and mentally fit and ready for the surgery.